DOWNS DISTRIBUTORS ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
We are committed to demonstrating leadership in applying environmentally responsible practises for the purposes of sustainability.
- incorporate consideration of environmental impact into all decision making and daily activities.
- implement and maintain a training program for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- communicate our environmental commitment to customers, suppliers and contractors.
- reduce waste by; recycling, re-use and purchase of sustainable products where available and economical.
- use energy, water and non-renewable resources efficiently.
- continually improve our environmental performance by monitoring, measuring and meeting our objectives.
- manage and measure our environmental impact and continue to review our environmental practises to ensure their continued relevance.
- comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations in order to strive to implement prevention of pollution.
- Involve all team members in our commitment to implementing environmental best practises.